The Legacy Program allows groups and individuals to donate trees or benches with accompanying commemorative plaques in which to memorialize special events, honor individuals, or as remembrance to loved ones. Simultaneously, these plaques serve to enhance and beautify our local parks and facilities as well as give insight to the history and heart of the township.
Help us plant a tree!
- Options: Tulip Poplar, Red Sugar Maple, White Oak, and Locust.
- 2-2½″ caliber.
- Price: $750
Continued maintenance (fertilizer, pruning, mulching, etc.) is included with the sponsorship. After the tree is planted, you will receive a certificate and map of the planting location for each tree.
*Trees ordered from April 1 through October 15 will be planted in the late fall. Trees ordered October 16 through March 31 will be planted in the spring.
Unavailable at this time – Seeking new brick/paver company
Memorial Pavers are a perfect way to remember those you love, including your 4-legged family member.
- $125 donation for a single brick (4” x 8”)
- Engraved with up to 3 lines of text /14 characters per line, including spaces)
- $500 donation for a single paver (12” x 12”)
- Engraved with up to 9 lines of text /19 characters per line, including spaces.
- Doylestown Dog Park
- Triangle Park
Sponsor a Bench with Plaque to be placed in our parks.
Some minor restrictions apply as far as…
- Benches are installed at approved sites in the order requests are received.
- The Parks and Recreation Department may limit locations as needed.
- Installation depends on the time of year received and the number of preceding orders. The department usually installs the benches in the fall and late winter.
- Payment is due at the time the order is placed.
The Benches can be requested to be placed at most parks or along trails until maximum capacity is reached.
Once the bench is installed, a letter of notification will be sent to the applicant, including a map showing the location of the bench.