- Vulgar or obscene language
- Defamatory or disparaging content
- False, misleading or deceptive information or media
- Personal attacks or threatening or harassing activity of any kind
- Clearly off topic comments
- Spam or links to other sites
- Comments or content that constitutes, promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation
- Any comment that advocates illegal activity
- Promotion of particular services, commercial transactions, products, or political organization
- Opposition or promotion of any person campaigning for election to a political office.
- Non-public information concerning securities or that constitutes insider-trading or forwarding looking statements.
- Infringement on copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, licenses, or any other intellectual property.
- Personally identifiable or protected medical or personal information
- Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
- Comments that do not directly relate to the information or comments posted or displayed by Doylestown Township on this site.
The foregoing is an incomplete list and Doylestown Township reserves the right to delete any post, media or material from the sites at any time and for any reason at its sole discretion.
The Township would also like to encourage users to use their best judgment when making “friends” through these sites. Use caution in becoming “friends” with people you do not know, as doing so may give them access to any personal information and photos that you have on your page. Good advice on privacy settings can be found on the Privacy Pages of the social media sites themselves.
Please note that the comments expressed on these sites do not reflect the opinions and position of Doylestown Township government or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, please contact the Township at 215-348-9915.
This policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time.