Location: Central Park Parking Lot #1
Date: TBD 2023 Rain Date:
Check-In: 7:00 am
Start Time: 8:00 am
End Time: 1:00 pm
Yard Sale will run from 8 am to 1 pm, but vendors will be able to arrive for set-up beginning at 7 am.
A Green Drop Truck will be on site at 12:30 to collect unwanted items left over from the sale.
Registration closes on Friday, April 22nd- or as long as space is available.
Location: Doylestown Country Club
Date: August 22
Check-In: 8:00 am
Start Time: 9:00 am
Post Golf Reception: 3:00 pm
More information and registration materials coming soon.
Held at the beautiful Doylestown Country Club. This popular outing presented by Doylestown Township Parks and Recreation, supports the Doylestown Township Park system and important programs and services provided to the community. Your participation will make a difference for generations to come!
Golfers will enjoy a continental breakfast, on course beverages and hot dog/pretzel station and tentative beer/wine reception and hors d’oeuvres (pending current COVID-19 constraints).
Location: Fanny Chapman Pool
Date: September 10, 2022
Start Time: Large Dogs: (Two sessions avail.) 11:00-12:00 pm or 12:30-1:30 pm
Small Dogs: 2:00-3:00 pm
Fees: Members of Doylestown Dog Park: $10/dog
Click HERE for event flyer.
- Preregistration is required! Walk-ins will not be permitted.
- No Children under the age of 18 are not permitted at the event.
- All Participants will be required to sign a “Release of Liability” waiver.
- All participants are required to provide proof of current vaccinations — Current/Up-to-date Dog Park members are not required to bring vaccination records
- One dog per person. Second dog will requires an additional handler.
- UN-neutered dogs and dogs “in season” are not allowed.
- Owners are responsible for their dogs at all times.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times except when in the pool.
- Dogs must wear a flat quick-release collar while in the pool.
- Do not bring food or beverages to the event. No glass is permitted.
- Canine life jackets are permitted.
- Owners are permitted up to “waist deep” with their dogs.
- Toys will be provided. DO NOT bring personal dog toys.
- Lifeguards will be on hand to assist humans.
- Doylestown Animal Medical Clinic will be onsite for K-9 First Aid.
A special “Dogs Only” swim event at Fanny Chapman Pool. Bring your dogs for a chance to splash around in the pool before it closes for the season! Separate sessions available for Large & Small dogs. Click the link below to see registration options.
This event benefits the Doylestown Dog Park and Fanny Chapman Pool!
Location: Central Park Amphitheater Parking Lot
Date: September 24, 2022
Start Time:12:00 noon
End Time: 6:00 pm
Join us for Doylestown Townships 2nd Annual Food Truck Fall Fest- more info to follow…