The Ways and Means Committee develops well researched information and analysis and makes recommendations to help the Township’s leadership make objective and transparent decisions that directly impact the financial condition of the Township. The Core Financial Objectives are:
- Provide a long-term perspective (multi-year outlook) for planning
- Provide short-term operating results reports
- Maintain stability of the operating base
- Effectively allocate tax millage
- Set rationalized capital spending levels
- Utilize a consistent, cost-effective financing strategy
- Identify measures to mitigate shortfalls
The committee meets the 4th Wednesday of the month @ 7:00 pm in the Township building except for the months of July, November and December. Additionally there are 4-5 budget work sessions during the months of September and November. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Meetings are held at 7:00 pm on the 4th Wednesday of the month.
Next Scheduled Meeting
|Ways and Means Committee||
December 7, 20227:00 PM
|Mike Paulosky||Vice Chairperson|
|Bob Salanik||Colleen Mullin|
|Jennifer Herring||Board of Supervisors Liaison|