Doylestown Dog Park members have an interest and commitment to the value of the Doylestown Dog Park and to the operational procedures as established. The members understand and support the financial commitment and fee structure established for ongoing operations and maintenance. They also understand and serve as an advocate for the park as well as rules and regulations while contributing to the awareness of the Dog Park.
Areas of Concern & Responsibility
- Observation, discussion and recommendations relative to ongoing maintenance, management and operations of the Dog Park.
- Follow-up review and discussion of incident reports received and action taken.
- Follow-up review and discussion of incident reports received and action taken
- Review, recommendations and support (when necessary) relative to special event requests.
- Establishment and coordination of Site Watch Program for safety, security and adherence to rules & regulations.
- Coordinate for clean-up days and or other activities deemed appropriate and/or beneficial. This may be done in cooperation with the FDDP.
- Communicate with FDDP relative to continued fundraising for park amenities and capital needs.
Meetings are held at 5:00 pm on the 1st Monday of each month at the Doylestown Township Municipal Building.
Next Scheduled Meeting
There are no upcoming meetings scheduled.
|Deborah McComas||Vice Chairperson|
|David Cochran||Member at Large|
|Denise Romero||Member at Large|
|Karen A. Sweeney||Staff Liaison|
|Caroline Brinker||Borough Liaison|
|Ryan Manion||Board of Supervisors Liaison|