The Pension Advisory Committee advises the Board of Supervisors on pension matters of Doylestown Township’s staff. They will evaluate the financial condition of the Non-Uniform and Police Pension plans in order to help inform decisions impacting the Doylestown Township Annual budgeting process.
- Edward Denton, Chairman
- Sinclair Salisbury, Vice Chairman
- Robert Salanik
- Joseph Delikat
- Colleen Mullin
- Bill Mokriski
- Thomas Burke
- Ken Wallace, Non- Voting Member Secretary
- Stephanie Mason, Non- Voting Member, Secretary
- Jennifer Herring, Board of Supervisors Liaison
- 4:30 PM
- 2nd Monday Monthly
- Doylestown Township Municipal Building
The Pension Advisory Committee met virtually on Monday, October 19, 2020 at 4:30 pm.
CLICK HERE to view the live stream meeting.
CLICK HERE to view the DRAFT Minutes.